Google News

Google News

Two-year-old girl dies after getting into her parents’ Oxycodone … – CrimeOnline

A Georgia toddler is dead and her parents face murder charges after she allegedly ingested a fatal dose of Oxycodone while in their care.

According to an arrest report obtaine by The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, Aubree Hendrix, 2, reportedly consumed the opioid sometime on March 7 or 8 at her father’s Stone Mountain home. The two-year-old is said to have gone into cardiac arrest and (more…)