A Baldwin doctor admitted in federal court Thursday to conspiring with his medical assistant to illegally prescribe the painkiller oxycodone to patients he knew were drug addicts.
William Conway, 70, pleaded guilty to conspiracy to distribute a controlled substance. He faces up to 20 years in prison, with no minimum. A sentencing date was not set.
After the plea, Cynthia Russo, sitting…
Content Preview This content is exclusive for Newsday digital access and 7-day home delivery subscribers and Optimum Online customers.
Follow Newsday on social media
See original article:
Dr. William Conway admits conspiracy to distribute oxycodone – Newsday
Recent incoming Oxycodone search keywords:laricca hicks, getting oxycodone from alaska, oxycodone 08037, fake oxycontin pills for sale, sevier county drug bust, fake rx in sacramenti, indictments in wv mercer county, oxycodone recovery in albuquerque, oxy recovery in albuquerque, tamara terry plattsburgh ny
Oxycodone Comments & Discussion
- William Raster on Hilltown man admits using fake prescriptions to get oxycodone – phillyBurbs.com
- GuyInNM@mail.com on Prescription fraud inquiry nets 21 in NM – Albuquerque Journal (subscription)
- Maureen Kielian on Pill Mill Doctor/Owner Pleads Guilty to Oxycodone Conspiracy – WorkersCompensation.com…
- Zack on Empty Oxycontin 80mg bottle
- Jamaal Carnohan on Eminem – Fight Music (on Oxycontin) – D12
Tagsaddiction Bangor cocaine crime CVS DEA dealer deaths District Court FBI FDA florida help heroin hydrocodone Kentucky Long Island Maine marijuana Massachusetts methadone morphine New Haven New Jersey New York Ohio opioid overdose oxycodone drug test kit oxymorphone pain painkillers pill mills robbery Southern District theft traffic trafficking US video videos Walgreens West Virginia Xanax youtube